Monday, October 09, 2006

Lazy Boy

Well I've been a very lazy boy and haven't updated my blog for 2 months...my bad :(

So much has happened in that time. I came back to America to spend some more time with Alabaster Box. I have had a chance to tour round a few different states in America this time. We've been to Georgia the most, about 5 times. Would you believe I'm making this post from a hotel room in Valdosta, Georgia. Thankfully we're off to Florida tomorrow, yeah !!!! I think we may get a chance to go into Miami.

I also had a chance to go Chicago. Had a great time there and met some cool people. It is a really great city. Much cleaner than New York City, I'd love to go back there again. It's currently Fall (Autumn) over here. It's great to be somewhere that actually has seasons, you don't really get that on the Gold Coast. The leaves are starting to turn yellow and red, and they are falling off the trees. I also had a chance to go to Memphis and check out Graceland, Elvis' mansion.

Well I'm coming home in early November. I had to get out of the country any way cause my 90 holiday waiver is running out. Plus I've been living out a suitcase since May, so it's time to go home and have a rest and then spend sometime figuring out what is next.

I have been very blessed over the last 6 months. God has done all of it so I will have to give the glory to him. I've been to some places I never thought I would. He changed my life and my circumstances over night. Hope to post again before I leave.

No comments: