Saturday, May 06, 2006

Trip USA...Day 7 errr 8 - Early to bed

I wish !!!

I'm still having trouble adjusting to the time difference, so it's 1:50 am Saturday morning and I'm still wide awake. Thought I'd put a quick post in. Had a good morning, and relaxed in the afternoon. AB played at a youth group tonight and it went well again.

I've mixed at 3 shows now, and the response that AB gets is amazing, everyone, young or old gets into it. It's great being involved, I get to crank the music really loud, it rocks out and not one person has complained yet !!!

Well day off today, no plans yet, might go to Hollywood, and Santa Monica Beach, or maybe check out MI 3. Oh talking about movies, I saw The Beachwarmers the other day for $3.50...that's right $3.50 for a movie! It's got Jon Header (Napoleon Dynamite) in it. Wasn't too bad, just a few laughs, more like a feel good movie.

Peace Out!

No comments: